Thinking of getting a new Puppy? At Puppy Stars we offer expert advice when you need it!
You would think it would be simple and easy to choose a pet dog to share your life with, but there are so many different factors to consider and such a lot of conflicting and confusing information and advice out there, so to help, Puppy Stars offer a 15 minute complimentary call with one of our experts.
Some of the factors you may be considering:
- What breed of dog should I choose, pedigree or crossbreed?
- How do I choose a good breeder?
- What does the breed description really mean?
- Should I rescue?
- Should I just go for the breed that my friend has?
- Do I need a big house or garden?
- What dogs are good with children?
- How much exercise will a dog need?
- What sort of dog would fit into my lifestyle and where I live?
Our 15-minute complimentary ‘Thinking of getting a Puppy’ advice service is ideal for puppy owners who need some quick advice or may have a specific question (£15 to extend to 30 minutes).
However, we recognise that this may not be enough time and so offer a selection of packages from telephone advice, to a 1-1 in-home ‘Before You Get Your Puppy’ visit for those that would like more than the complimentary call.
Telephone or email the office to book your appointment