1-1 PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS
Sometimes you may not have time to attend classes or may want to focus on a specific exercise or even a training problem, in which case this may be the best option for you.
The training techniques I use are based on a scientific understanding of animal behaviour, utilising a non-violent approach to training. Depending on your dog's needs, it may be that you require a one off session or a course of sessions, which can be booked at a discounted rate, follow-up sessions are flexible depending on the progress of your dog.
What you receive with each training session
- One-to-one coaching with trainer and behaviour specialist Nick Honor.
- I will coach you while you train your dog.
- Email, phone and video chat support in between sessions
- Personalised training plans and practice exercises following each session.
- Follow-up after you have completed your training package.
I am proud to be recognised for achieving positive outcomes for both pet and owner.
1-1 Obedience and Manners Training in your home - £60.00 per hour
Sometimes all you need is some good reliable advice and this service may be ideal for you.
Telephone, FaceTime or Skype with Nick - up to 30 minutes of advice for only £30