Being confident that your dog will come back to you is one of the most important aspects of training! Be a relaxed and responsible owner when letting your dog off lead. This workshop will help you engage with your dog so they’ll want to come back to you.
These workshops will be held outdoors at Dunton Road, Stewkley, LU7 0HZ
They will run for 1 ½ hours with a break in the middle
- Please do not feed your dog before class.
- Please, no slip leads or choke chains to be used in class.
- Please keep all dogs on a lead unless an instructor tells you otherwise.
- Please do not bring your bitch to class if she is in season (you are welcome to attend and watch).
- Please do not bring any dog to class if it is ill. If you are unsure if you should attend class please telephone to discuss.
Note: Except by prior arrangement, your contract with Puppy Stars Ltd is to provide dog training in the form of classes and workshops.
Puppy Stars' Trainers are free to work with you on a 1-1 basis and unless by prior arrangement, do so as independent consultants and not as representatives of Puppy Stars Ltd.
If you work directly with the trainer and not Puppy Stars Ltd, your trainer will be responsible for all correspondence and financial transactions.