Our next stage puppy class is for puppies and young dogs over 16 weeks of age up to 1 year old. The class will be 6 weeks with a 1 week's break after week 3. Each class is 1 hour. NOTE: Classes starting on Tuesday 17th March will have a 3-Week Break on 7th, 14th & 21st April.
This class is the natural follow-on class for those who have completed our Puppy Foundation/Basic Class or for puppies and young dogs who are older than 16 weeks of age.
Note: If your puppy hasn't had any previous training, you are very welcome to have a 1-1 home visit prior to the start of the course, but this is not essential.
In our Puppy Intermediate class your puppy will continue to develop and maintain their lifelong social skills.
Practical Training for Real Life
Because your puppy will spend much of its life on and off lead, we will teach you how to work with your puppy both ways: with a lead and without one. Our positive training techniques make learning fast, fun, and motivating… for all of you!
Family members of all ages are always welcome in our classes.
Our Puppy Intermediate class includes:
- Refining Obedience Skills – sit, down, stay, recall and lead skills etc.
- Manners – Walking nicely, stopping jumping up, leave, settle down
- Social Skills – continue to develop with other puppies and with humans, grow in confidence in a variety of settings, exercises to prevent aggression.
- Distraction Skills – Working in a group setting with mild to moderate distractions.
Recommended by Vets and fully insured Supported by glowing testimonials. Our classes save you time and train your puppy quicker.
100% satisfaction money-back guarantee so why wait, you have nothing to lose!
In addition to Basic, Intermediate and Canine Life Skills training classes, we offer a range of support from 1-to-1 training in your home to a remote consult service for when you just need some advice from experts.
If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to contact us on 01296 323000.
Unless otherwises stated Friday classes will have a Mid-Term break for 1 week, after week 3. NOTE - CLASSES STARTING ON FRIDAY 29TH JUNE WILL RUN FOR 6 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS WITH NO BREAK.
- Please do not feed your dog before class.
- Please, no slip leads or choke chains to be used in class.
- Please keep all dogs on a lead unless an instructor tells you otherwise.
- Please do not bring your bitch to class if she is in season (you are welcome to attend and watch).
- Please do not bring any dog to class if it is ill. If you are unsure if you should attend class please telephone to discuss.
Note: Except by prior arrangement, your contract with Puppy Stars Ltd is to provide dog training in the form of classes and workshops.
Puppy Stars' Trainers are free to work with you on a 1-1 basis and unless by prior arrangement, do so as independent consultants and not as representatives of Puppy Stars Ltd.
If you work directly with the trainer and not Puppy Stars Ltd, your trainer will be responsible for all correspondence and financial transactions.