1-1 Dog Training (using video conferencing)
Sometimes for many reasons it may not be possible or practical for us to attend in person. Thankfully though, technology has made the world a much smaller place and this goes for dog training and behaviour modification too. With the wonders of modern technology we have been able to provide remote consultations and training throughout the UK and have had clients as far away as Russia and Australia.
The advantages of using technology for consultations are many:
- I will be with you live in front of you, just as I would be if I came to your home.
- I can work with you even if we do not live near each other.
- It will save you time and money (no travel).
- It will be much more convenient for you.
- It can be much less stressful for you and your dog.
- Follow-up consults can be much simpler to arrange.
- Where applicable you will be provided with video and a written plan.
During the consult we can use Zoom, Skype, FaceTime and/or a variety of other technology. This will be supported by email plans and videos where required.
The training techniques we use are based on a scientific understanding of animal behaviour, utilising a non-violent approach to training. Depending on your dog's needs, it may be that you require a one off session or a course of sessions, which can be booked at a discounted rate, follow-up sessions are flexible depending on the progress of your dog.
We are proud to be recognised for achieving positive outcomes for both pet and owner.
1-1 Obedience and Manners Training as if I was in your home - £50.00 per hour