Trick training is a great way to build your relationship with your dog while learning fun new skills. This four-week course is an introduction to trick training for beginners. After the course, your friends, family and neighbourhood will be wowed by your dog’s new tricks.
Your dog doesn’t need any previous training to enrol, but must be dog and people friendly (if there are any concerns please contact us to arrange an assessment).
Some examples of the tricks you and your dog could learn:
- Sit pretty
- Play dead
- Leg weaves
- Take a bow
…but the possibilities are endless!
Classes start on Thursday 15th November from 12:30 to 1:30pm and will run for four consecutive weeks.
These classes will be held indoors in the Wesleyan Church Hall, Queen Street, Rushden, Northamptonshire NN10 0AA.
- Please do not feed your dog before class.
- Please, no slip leads or choke chains to be used in class.
- Please keep all dogs on a lead unless an instructor tells you otherwise.
- Please do not bring your bitch to class if she is in season (you are welcome to attend and watch).
- Please do not bring any dog to class if it is ill. If you are unsure if you should attend class please telephone to discuss.