Do you have a young dog who needs a bit more training or maybe an older dog whose skills have got a bit rusty, maybe you want to brush up on your own skills or just have some fun with your dog? Then the Puppy Stars Canine Life Skills class is the right course for you.
This outdoor class is open to dogs from 6 months of age onwards that are dog and people friendly (If you are unsure, please contact us for an evaluation).If you have not completed a basic training course, you may need a 1-1 Home Visit first - please contact us for further details. Please note the course will normally have a week's break after week 3.
The course will provide fun training for real life scenarios and as a mixed ability class we will work at a level appropriate for you and your dog. The skills will include:
- Obedience - Recall, Solid stays, lead skills, walking nicely etc.
- Simple Tricks - go to bed, spin, send away.
- Manners - Leave, drop it, settle down
- Meet & Greet - How to meet other dogs and what to look out for to prevent trouble.
- Social Skills - Continue to develop and maintain with other dogs and with humans.
- Distraction Skills - Working in a group setting with moderate to high distractions.
- Introduction to Clicker Training
Peterley Manor Farm
Our positive training techniques make learning fast, fun, and motivating… for all of you! Family members of all ages are always welcome in our classes.
Recommended by Vets and fully insured Supported by glowing testimonials.
100% satisfaction money-back guarantee so why wait, you have nothing to lose!
In addition to our puppy training classes, we also offer a range of support from 1-to-1 training in your home to a remote consult service for when you just need some advice from experts.
If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to contact us on 01296 323000